Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Generic User Avatar

4KINO: 4K In Name Only

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mdriver1981

Mdriver1981

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:45 AM

Posted Yesterday, 08:20 PM

I was sold on a company’s pitch that their product (VideoProc Converter) converts videos into 4K. This has not been my experience. I processed some home videos of mine from 1987, 1990, and 1996 and the finished product looks exactly the same. Byte-wise, the videos increased in size many fold, but that is it. I was expecting a nice, sharpened, nonblurry video in 4K.

Are there products that can actually do it?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Pkshadow

Pkshadow

• BC Advisor
  • 3,877 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:45 AM

Posted Yesterday, 08:29 PM

Hi, Welcome to BC.

Think DVDFab will but you have to remember the vids trying to convert.

But your key words turn up this : https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=converts+videos+into+4K

"If you think that you are not big enough to be effective you have not been to bed with a mosquito"
The Dalai Lama —

History : https://www.versionmuseum.com/history-of/netscape-browser

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page was generated in 0.051326036453247